When we launched Oc2pus we scribbled down why we were doing it.
We have an established system you can work with wherever you are on the Start…Grow…Scale… journey. We know this works as we have the experience and track record before we even started Oc2pus. What is refreshing is to see our approach working right now with the clients that we have since we started.
Through our expertise and experience, our partner network and tailoring this to fit your plans we know that if your time frame is 6 months a year or long term it doesn’t matter. We will produce results that save you money and make you money. Just ask our clients what has happened in their businesses in the last 12 months.
If you choose to start a conversation, it will not be around if we can help you but how we can and when you expect to see results. That’s the plan we will make together and commit to together.
In simple terms, we
- Listen first
- Create a sensible plan that focuses on change you either must make as it is hurting your business or can make quite easily
- Match your plan to your resources so it is realistic
- Work out with you where our support means the most
- Involve our Partners if expertise if required (sometimes some financial or messaging is need straight away to save you or make you money)
- Agree a review pattern – typically we have a working schedule and a weekly check in with your dedicated director and a monthly more detailed check-in with both directors where we look at strategy and tactics
- Measure results with you so you can track progress and run a tight process for pushing on with the things that are working and tweak the aspects that are being tested.
One other factor is both different and important. Our reviews are not a check-up but a check in. We start with how you are, how your balance is and whether there is anything outside the business that is impacting on you and your approach to the business.
This reflects our value of family as a wider concept of caring about how your mindset is. Entrepreneurs so often take so much on as part of their ‘I can do everything’ approach (we still do in our own business sometimes). This can lead to burnout for the founder(s) and hurts the business too.
Ok, so what does all this cost?
Our fee structure doesn’t mean there is a charge every time you pick up the phone. We have a flexible approach and know starting…growing…scaling does not always follow a smooth pattern. Some weeks you just need more support than others.
Where do I start?
Taking an idea from a concept to revenue is daunting. You don’t know what you don’t know, and every step takes time and money and before you know it you’ve stopped doing the parts you love because there is too much other stuff to worry about.
We’ve been in all those places, experienced or navigated the pitfalls and helped a bucketload of small business successfully navigate them too.
Mentors/Consultants can help you and there are loads to choose from. It can also feel like looking for a needle in the consultancy haystack. Small business owners are a little bit different. We can say this without judgment because we are different too and have been in and around small businesses for decades.
Start a conversation today. It doesn’t hurt and it doesn’t cost you anything to talk.
Push the Brave Button!